Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Congratulations!



You've found this website!  It's my secret (original) dating blog.  If you were Google searching for me, this is not my book, or the official site for 101 First Dates:  The Survival Guide For The Single Girl.  This is where it all got started; the messy purging of details of some of my dates as they happened.

Ready to be entertained?  You can read parts of my dating journey through this limited dating blog to see what it can sometimes take just to get to "the One."

If you're looking for the official site for 101 First Dates:  The Survival Guide For The Single Girl click on "for the rest of the story" link above or go to www.101dates.com.

The book gives you all 101 first date stories in a storybook style, not blog style.  And you'll get the added bonus of learning what happened with each one.

Book hits shelves (virtual and otherwise) in January 2016.

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Who am I? I am a retired dater. I sifted through the thousands of "matches" online; met strangers for coffee, a drink or a meal when really, mostly I wanted to be napping.

On the good dates, I loved the adventure and the thrill of not knowing how it would all turn out. The daydream of a possible shared future with this human.

On the bad dates, I was willing to take one for the team – for you - for your enlightenment and entertainment.

Through my trials and tribulations, self-expression and willingness to reveal raw human experiences and vulnerabilities, this blog was created.

Followers